HONEY CLOUDZ NON-SLIP OVAL BRA INSERTS
- Nipple coverage (goodbye headlights!)
- Lightweight shaping – a smoother appearance
- “Filler” for breast volume loss
- Balance out 2 different sized breasts
Our Non Slip Bra Inserts Recommended For: Regular Bras, Cozy Wireless Bras, Bralettes, Sports Bras, Swimsuits, Shelf Bra Camisoles and Dresses
- NO MORE MOVING, BUNCHING INSERTS: Features an exterior non slip bra inserts patented honeycomb grip technology to ensure they stay put. No more annoying inserts!
- NIPPLE COVERAGE, LIGHT SHAPING, BALANCE: This Non Slip Bra Inserts style is not for push-up or cleavage. It does provide nipple coverage, natural looking shaping and balance when needed. They are not a stick-on bra that is worn with backless tops or dresses. It can help fill out bras/tops but not push-up, create cleavage. Many women use this half-moon style in swimsuits, sports bras, bralettes and cozy lounge bras.
- LEAVE THEM IN YOUR POCKET LINER: Pop our non slip bra inserts in once and leave them in, they stay in place inside sports bras, swimsuits, bralettes. No more frustration fitting them in and out of the impossible slit!
- BRA SIZED BASED INSERTS: For a better, more accurate fit. For example, “34C and 44C are very different C cups” See our size chart for your best size.
- UNDETECTABLE: No more visible insert outline! Our non slip bra inserts grippy exterior was also designed low-profile so that the “dots” aren’t seen through fabrics.
Please note our Non Slip Bra Inserts: are not significant “add a cup” inserts or push-up cleavage style inserts. They do provide a smooth, more rounded natural appearance with lightweight shaping, nipple coverage and added support to bras.
Fabric Content: 82% Polyester 18% Spandex, Cups 100% Polyurethane, Non Slip Bra Inserts Application 100% Medical Grade Silicone
Washing Instructions: Our bra pads can be washed inside your sports bras/tops, swimwear or inside a mesh bag. Machine wash warm/cold or hand wash. Use gentle detergent, no bleach, do not iron or dry clean. Lay flat or hang to dry. Do not put inserts in the dryer.